Notifications, straight from the town to you
The Guilford Mass Notification System – Community Notification System provides accurate, immediate notifications from the Town of Guilford to your mobile, work or home phone, via text, e-mail or voice message. Receive notifications about things that may affect your home, workplace, parents’ home, or any other locations within the Town of Guilford.
- Mandatory Town Evacuation Information for hurricanes or other Town-wide evacuations
- Weather Advisories for you or your family’s home, business, or more
- Infrastructure Issues including Boil Water Advisories and Road Closures
This is a new system. You cannot log into it without creating a new account.
- Want To Sign Up For Alerts?
Not signed up?
Click the button below to get started.
- Are You A Current User?
Already signed up for alerts?
Log in to update your contact information or preferences.
- Town of Guilford
Portal for Town of Guilford Employees.
Can’t Log In?
If you believe you have a Guilford Mass Notification account, please Click Here to have your password sent to you.
- Locations: You can choose to receive emergency alerts about specific neighborhoods, including around your home, workplace, or your child’s school.
- Alert types: Choose what kind of alerts you want to receive, from weather to major road closures to water advisories
- Preferred device: Select how you would like to be notified, and in what order: personal or work cell, email, phone, text message, etc.
For Guilford Mass Notification questions,
email us at Guilford Mass Notificaiton
If you do not confirm receipt of the message on your primary device (your first choice for how you want to be contacted), the system will try your additional contact numbers or emails, in the preference order you specify, until it receives a confirmation from you that you received the message.