A marriage license is required by the Connecticut General Statutes before you can be married. Applicants 18 years or over do not need parental consent to be married in Connecticut.
- Marriage License
- Cost is $30 and the license is valid 65 days.
- The applicants must provide a valid government issued photo ID.
- Both applicants must appear in person before the license is issued. Please arrive before 4 p.m.
- License must be obtained in the town you are getting married in, regardless where you reside.
- Marriage License Application
Cash or check only accepted.
Any questions please call the Town Clerk’s office at 453-8001 during normal working hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.