Welcome to the Town
of Guilford, CT
A benchmark in the elegant history of Connecticut,
rich and full of life, we take pride in our town and
are pleased that you’ve decided to visit us.
Like us on Facebook!
Click on the links below.
Guilford Town Updates:
- 4-24-14 - The Fire Department is not issuing burn permits at this time due to wind conditions.
- 4-22-14 - The Guilford Police Department Tip-A-Cop to Benefit the Special Olympics is April 29 from 4:30-9:00 p.m. at Anthony's of Guilford.
- 4-14-14 - Guilford Rotary Club is now reserving tables for Lobsterfest June 21, 2014. more information
- 4-10-14 - The DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is April 26, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. more information
- 4-08-14 - The budget and both referendum questions passed at referendum. referendum totals by district
- 4-07-14The referendum will take place tomorrow, Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at the five polling locations from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. voting district street list. View a copy of the Fiscal Year 2014-15 Proposed Budget here: Proposed FY 2014-15 Budget.
- 12-17-13 - A reminder that sidewalks must be shoveled 24 hours after a snow storm has ended. snow removal ordinance
- 12-13-13 - Winter Weather Information
- 1-16-14 - The Connecticut Water Company will be using its telephone notification system in the next few days to call all its customers throughout the state advising them not to let anyone into their home who says they are a water company employee unless they can provide a photo identification.This is not a response to a specific incident but rather is a proactive measure to help protect customers from these types of incidents. This is purely informational, but anyone with questions or concerns can call the water company's customer service team at 1-800-386-5700.
- 12-13-13 - Revaluation notices will be mailed today, December 13, 2013. appeal information / revaluation hearings
- 12-13-13 - CL&P Renews Warning to Customers about Green Dot Scam. more information
- 11-08-13 - View a video on the Southern most segment of the New England Trail stretching from Long Island Sound through Guilford up to Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire.
- 10-30-13 - The Daily Prep: Does Guilford, Connecticut have New England's Prettiest Town Green? Article by Muffy Aldrich.
- 10-22-13 - The Energy Task Force is looking for members. If you are interested in serving as a member, please fill out an application and send it the Selectman's Office, 31 Park Street, Guilford, CT.
- 10-01-13 - Sign up now for Guilford's Mass Notification System to receive announcements regarding evacuations, weather advisories, road closures and more. more information / Guilford Mass Notification System.
- 7-26-13 - Revaluation Questions and Answers.
- 4-26-13 - 375th Merchandise
is available to purchase! T-shirts are $18 for
adult sizes, $15 for Youths and Hats are
$22. Contact Veronica Wallace at
203-453-2362 if you are interested.
Merchandise will soon be available for purchase
at Bishop’s Orchards, Page Hardware and Appliance
and Guilford Food Center. photo
-Guilford signs up for new, free
Prescription Drug Discount Program offered by the Connecticut Conference of
Municipalities for residents of
its member towns and cities. more information /www.CTRxDiscountCard.com
- 2-19-13 - Looking for Help? A Directory of Human and
Social Services Available to Guilford
Residents. more information
- 8-28-12 - A reminder to
anyone who has not registered their cell numbers
with CT Alert to do so. Being
registered enables you to receive Reverse 911
calls and information regarding any emergency.
Please register as soon as possible as we head
into Hurricane and eventually the Winter
- Connecticut Resources
Recovery Authority- your
recycling program is better and greener than
* Numerous documents are in PDF format and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. *