Welcome to the Town
of Guilford, CT
A benchmark in the elegant history of Connecticut,
rich and full of life, we take pride in our town and
are pleased that you’ve decided to visit us.
Like us on Facebook!
Click on the links below.
Guilford Town Updates
- 2-16-17 - The brush disposal site will be open on Saturday, February 18.
- 2-02-17 - Elderly Tax Relief Program applications are now available in the Assessor's Office. You must file by the May 15th deadline. Even if you are currently on the program, you must still reapply every year in order to remain eligible. more information
- 1-17-16 - The Board of Assessment Appeals will hold 2017 appeal hearings for October 1, 2015 Supplemental Motor Vehicle only and October 1, 2016 Grand Lists by appointment only / legal notice with list of dates and times.
- 12-21-16 - NOTICE: UNLESS A SIGN IS POSTED ON MILL POND THAT SAYS IT IS SAFE FOR SKATING, PLEASE STAY OFF OF THE ICE.
- 11-24-16 - Winter Weather Information: Overnight Parking Ban is in effect from December 1st through April 1st. There is no on-street parking between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. or whenever snow removal operations are in progress.
- 8-31-16 - The Regional Water Authority Representative Policy Board is seeking candidates to fill an opening on the five-member governing board of the Authority. This is a part-time salaried position, which requires approximately 200 or more hours per year, including business hours. more information
- 2-19-13 - Looking for Help? A Directory of Human and
Social Services Available to Guilford
Residents. more information
- 8-28-12 - A reminder to
anyone who has not registered their cell numbers
with CT Alert to do so. Being
registered enables you to receive Reverse 911
calls and information regarding any emergency.
Please register as soon as possible as we head
into Hurricane and eventually the Winter
- Connecticut Resources
Recovery Authority- your
recycling program is better and greener than
* Numerous documents are in PDF format and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. *