Welcome to the Town
of Guilford, CT
A benchmark in the elegant history of Connecticut,
rich and full of life, we take pride in our town and
are pleased that you’ve decided to visit us.
Like us on Facebook!
Click on the links below.
Guilford Town Updates:
- 11-25-13 - The Board of Selectmen will hold a Public Hearing Monday, December 16, 2013, 8 a.m., at the Guilford Town Hall to receive public comment on proposed construction of the Vineyard Point Road Bridge over the abandoned trolley line. legal notice
- 12-13-13 - Revaluation notices will be mailed today, December 13, 2013. appeal information
- 12-13-13 - Winter Weather Information
- 12-13-14 - 2013 Guilford Holiday Food Basket Program. more information
- 12-13-13 -Guilford Generation’s Jubilee Concert Wristbands in Limited Supply . more information
- 12-13-13 - CL&P Renews Warning to Customers about Green Dot Scam. more information
- 12-06-13 - Guilford 375th Anniversary Commemorative Bells Ready for Holiday Giving. more information / photo
- 11-27-13 - Shoreline Creative Arts Boutique and Artists Support Guilford 375th Anniversary. more information / photo
- 12-03-13 - The Board of Assessment Appeals will meet December 11 at 5:30 p.m. for the purpose of selecting hearing dates for 2014. legal notice.
- 11-27-13 - Come to the Generations Jubilee Festival on New Year's Eve! more information / early bird price list
- 11-19-13 - The State Has Opened Two More Sandy Relief Intake Centers in Middlesex and New London Counties to Supplement Four Previously Opened Centers in East Haven, Fairfield, Milford and Norwalk. more information
- 11-15-13 - As the weather begins to get a little colder, the staff at Guilford Parks and Recreation is planning for our Winter Programs. Please visit www.guilfordparkrec.com to view a copy of the Winter Brochure (http://www.guilfordparkrec.com/pdfs/winter%20brochure.pdf). Registration begins now. If you do not have your user id or password, please contact the office at 203 453-8068.
- 11-08-13 - View a video on the Southern most segment of the New England Trail stretching from Long Island Sound through Guilford up to Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire.
- 11-01-13 - 2013 Guilford Holiday Food Basket Program Information.
- 10-30-13 - The Daily Prep: Does Guilford, Connecticut have New England's Prettiest Town Green? Article by Muffy Aldrich.
- 10-23-13 - Governor Dannel P. Malloy today announced the state will open four intake centers October 24 in East Haven, Fairfield, Milford, and Norwalk to provide one-on-one assistance to homeowners seeking disaster assistance for losses caused by Storm Sandy. more information
- 10-22-13 - The Energy Task Force is looking for members. If you are interested in serving as a member, please fill out an application and send it the Selectman's Office, 31 Park Street, Guilford, CT.
- 10-01-13 - Sign up now for Guilford's Mass Notification System to receive announcements regarding evacuations, weather advisories, road closures and more. more information / Guilford Mass Notification System.
- 8-08-13 - Be a part of the 375th Anniversary Time Capsule. more information
- 7-26-13 - Revaluation Questions and Answers.
- 4-26-13 -
is available to purchase! T-shirts are $18 for
adult sizes, $15 for Youths and Hats are
$22. Contact Veronica Wallace at
203-453-2362 if you are interested.
Merchandise will soon be available for purchase
at Bishop’s Orchards, Page Hardware and Appliance
and Guilford Food Center. photo
- 3-18-13 -
Anniversary Celebration Committee has been
working hard on events for our 2014
Celebration. Look for dances and
fundraising events as the year progresses since
the 2014 celebration will be funded solely by
contributions and sponsorships. This project is
an enormous undertaking and more volunteers are
needed. Please consider
contributing your time and talents on one of
these subcommittees and help make this a
successful celebration for the Town. If you
are interested in volunteering contact Committee
Volunteer Coordinator Anita Catardi at 453-5919
or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Guilford signs up for new, free
Prescription Drug Discount Program
offered by the Connecticut Conference of
Municipalities for residents of
its member towns and cities. more information /www.CTRxDiscountCard.com
- 2-19-13 -
Looking for Help? A Directory of Human and
Social Services Available to Guilford
Residents. more information
- 8-28-12 -
A reminder to
anyone who has not registered their cell numbers
with CT Alert to do so. Being
registered enables you to receive Reverse 911
calls and information regarding any emergency.
Please register as soon as possible as we head
into Hurricane and eventually the Winter
- Connecticut Resources
Recovery Authority- your
recycling program is better and greener than
* Numerous documents are in PDF format and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. *