Welcome to the Town
of Guilford, CT
A benchmark in the elegant history of Connecticut,
rich and full of life, we take pride in our town and
are pleased that you’ve decided to visit us.
Like us on Facebook!
Click on the links below.
Guilford Town Updates:
- 7-07-15 - The Annual Community Picnic is this Saturday, July 11, 4-7 p.m. It will be followed by a Concert at the Fairgrounds at 7:30 p.m. and a Fireworks Display beginning shortly after 9 p.m.
- 6-18-15 - Motor Vehicle Board of Assessment Appeal hearings have been changed from September 15 to September 9, 5-7 p.m., Town Hall. more information
- 6-10-15 - The Planning and Zoning Commission conducting a public hearing on the revised Plan of Conservation and Development on July 1, 2015, 7:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Comments can be sent to the Planning and Zoning e-mail address - planning .email@example.com Plan of Conservation and Development draft.
- 5-19-15 - The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today that the county of New Haven has been added to for the Presidential disaster declaration in Connecticut for Public Assistance resulting from damages caused by a severe winter storm and snowstorm on Jan. 26 – 28, 2015. more information
- 4-21-15 - Press Release - Guilford Planners Are Looking Long Term.
- 4-13-15 - Major retailers for Guilford Commons have been announced. press release / picture 1 /picture 2
- 4-13-15 - Congratulations to the Guilford High School Apple Pi Robotics team, who will competing in the World Robotics Championship taking place in St. Louis. The #1 seeded alliance of Apple Pi, Mechanical Mayhem and the Cyber Knights won the New England District Regional for 2015, which included the 60 highest ranked teams in New England. We wish them luck in the World Championships.
- 5-12-14 - Notice Regarding Proposed Cell Tower at 655 Little Meadow Road: AT&T is in the proposal stage to potentially construct a cell tower at this location. This process is governed by the Connecticut Sitting Council and they will accept any letters of opposition from residents. If you have concerns regarding the location of this tower please send your letter to Melanie Bachman, Staff Attorney/Acting Executive Director, Connecticut Sitting Council, 10 Franklin Square, New Britain, CT 06051. If you would like the town to notify you of any information we receive regarding this proposal, provide us your email address by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org sitting council procedure
- 2-19-13 - Looking for Help? A Directory of Human and
Social Services Available to Guilford
Residents. more information
- 8-28-12 - A reminder to
anyone who has not registered their cell numbers
with CT Alert to do so. Being
registered enables you to receive Reverse 911
calls and information regarding any emergency.
Please register as soon as possible as we head
into Hurricane and eventually the Winter
- Connecticut Resources
Recovery Authority- your
recycling program is better and greener than
* Numerous documents are in PDF format and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. *