Welcome to the Town
of Guilford, CT
A benchmark in the elegant history of Connecticut,
rich and full of life, we take pride in our town and
are pleased that you’ve decided to visit us.
Like us on Facebook!
Click on the links below.
Guilford Town Updates
- 7-25-16 - Upcoming East River Preserve Deer Management Program Press Release / Application.
- 7-21-16 - A thank you letter to the Guilford Community from Police Chief Jeffrey Hutchinson.
- 7-21-16 - There have been a number of recent black bear sightings in Guilford. Please read this DEEP informational flyer about Black Bears for safety tips.
- 7-13-16 - Revaulation - Why is it in 2017 and not 2018?
- 7-12-16 - E.C Adams Middle School Tree Removal - Five trees in front of the E.C. Adams Middle School were removed on Friday July 8, 2016 by the Guilford School System due to public safety concerns. more information.
- 5-13-16 - The Board of Selectmen conducted a public hearing May 11, 2016, 7:30 p.m. at the Community Center to receive public comment on "An Ordinance to Amend the Code of the Town of Guilford - Chapter 218 Peddling and Soliciting." draft ordinance
- 2-09-16 - Long Cove/ Mulberry Point / Tuttles Point Water Main Extension Updates
- 1-29-16 - Eversource Transmission Maintenance will be performing maintenance on existing structures in Guilford. The work is not expected to interrupt electric service to Eversource customers. The Maintenance group plans to start approximately Monday 2/1/16 and will be notifying abutters of the work beginning tomorrow. The work is expected to is anticipated to be completed end of spring 2016. (Weather dependent). Access will be from the Eversource right-of-ways located in the following locations: Stepstone Hill Rd, Durham Rd, Michael Dr, Redcoat Ln, Surrey Ln, Long Hill Rd, New England Rd, Briarwood Dr, Jennifers Dr, West Lake Rd, Janeway Dr, and Wilderwood Dr.
- 2-19-13 - Looking for Help? A Directory of Human and
Social Services Available to Guilford
Residents. more information
- 8-28-12 - A reminder to
anyone who has not registered their cell numbers
with CT Alert to do so. Being
registered enables you to receive Reverse 911
calls and information regarding any emergency.
Please register as soon as possible as we head
into Hurricane and eventually the Winter
- Connecticut Resources
Recovery Authority- your
recycling program is better and greener than
* Numerous documents are in PDF format and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. *