Welcome to the Town
of Guilford, CT
A benchmark in the elegant history of Connecticut,
rich and full of life, we take pride in our town and
are pleased that you’ve decided to visit us.
Like us on Facebook!
Click on the links below.
Guilford Town Updates
- 12-05-16 - Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day is Wednesday, December 7, 2016. There will be a brief ceremony marking the 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor at 11 a.m. at the Guilford Town Dock. flyer
- 11-21-16 - On Tuesday, November 29 and Wednesday November 30 Great Hill Road from Route 77 to Cooks Lane will be closed to through traffic for completion of the box culvert project.
- 12-01-16 - The Annual Holiday Tree Lighting will take place Friday, December 2, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. on the Guilford Green. The event will include a Luminaria for the Walkway, the Marines Toys for Tots Collection and the Boy Scouts "Meet a Friend" by Troop 475. Additional activities surrounding tree lighting
- 11-24-16 - Winter Weather Information: Overnight Parking Ban is in effect from December 1st through April 1st. There is no on-street parking between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. or whenever snow removal operations are in progress.
- 10-24-16 - The Brush and Leaf Disposal Site will be open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. for the month of November excluding the week of the 14th for tub grinding. The week of the 14th will operate on a regular schedule - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- 10-04-16 - Information from the Conservation Commission regarding Bow Hunting Program at the East River Preserve. press release
- 8-31-16 - The Regional Water Authority Representative Policy Board is seeking candidates to fill an opening on the five-member governing board of the Authority. This is a part-time salaried position, which requires approximately 200 or more hours per year, including business hours. more information
- 2-19-13 - Looking for Help? A Directory of Human and
Social Services Available to Guilford
Residents. more information
- 8-28-12 - A reminder to
anyone who has not registered their cell numbers
with CT Alert to do so. Being
registered enables you to receive Reverse 911
calls and information regarding any emergency.
Please register as soon as possible as we head
into Hurricane and eventually the Winter
- Connecticut Resources
Recovery Authority- your
recycling program is better and greener than
* Numerous documents are in PDF format and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. *